Hello my name is Bruno and I was born on February 2, 1991 a round of 23.30h in maternity Júlio Dinis in Porto. I am now 16 years old and my occupation is study, the theatre and all the activities of the Juventude Barcarense association, because I like having fun and going out with friends. I am very exquisite with regard to food. Hate fish and vegetables and love “arroz de cabidela”, made by my mother. It is a marvel, and also taste much of steak.
My favourite drink is the Coca-Cola.
My favourite movie is Mr. Bean on vacation.
I like all types of music.
I love watching television when I don't have anything else to do.
My favourite time of year is Christmas because I love receiving gifts, makiy “Presépio”, also taste much this time of year because we feel a special magic about the whole of this celebration.
I am a funny person, timid, but who loves life.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário